- Attendance and participation in discussion sections
(more than one unexcused absence will result in a penalty
and can result in failing the course).
- One short paper (3-4 pp.). Paper topics will be
distributed; you may choose your own topic only upon consultation
with your TA. Due Friday, November 7, 2 pm., in your TA's
- A longer paper (7-8 pp.) that expands the first
paper by including discussion of an additional play as well
as two critical articles. Due Friday, December 5, 4:30 pm.,
in your TA's mailbox.
- Test in class on Thursday, October 23.
- Final Exam (covering all the material in the course).
The exam will be given only on the assigned day and at the
assigned time:Wednesday, December 10, 4-7 pm., in Girvetz
No student will pass the course without
completing ALL of the above assignments.